The Mid-Century Minimalist floor lamp is a holmo lamp blending simple contemporary lines with the natural style of Japanese & Chinese paper lanterns. Anchored by a secure wooden base stained to a dark mahogany, its two LED E26 bulbs (not included) will shine through the off-white rice paper shade to create a warm, peaceful light perfect for your bedroom, living room, office or nursery. Regular 60W bulbs will be better for work and brightness; lower-watted opal bulbs are recommended for softer, more diffused and even lighting. Packaged and shipped securely, it requires some light assembly, with the shade hanging from a three-piece metal frame that screws firmly into the base.
- Classic Style: Inspired by East Asian paper lanterns but using contemporary lines and a sturdy wooden base, this Mid-Century Minimalist floor lamp blends modern and traditional design and fits seamlessly at home or in the office in almost all decors
- Beautifying: Its off-white rice paper shade produces a peaceful, warm and beautifying light perfect for reading, relaxing, or (when necessary) work
- Convenient: This floor lamp stands 58”, allowing its two bulbs to light the whole room despite its conveniently small, square floorprint (10” × 10”). The lamp’s easy-to-use foot switch is built into the 60” black 2-prong power cord.
- Easy to Assemble: Your new lamp will be ready within minutes of arrival, with simple instructions showing how to join its shade, three-part metal core, and base. Do have your two LED E26 bulbs ready, however, as they are not included.
- Safe & Sturdy for Life: Independently certified by the UL & ETL to meet all US standards for quality, safety, & stability, the lamp’s low-heat LED bulbs further eliminate the risk of accidental injury or fire hazard in homes with young kids.